How do I add a signature to Outlook 2007 email?
To add an email signature please follow these simple steps
In Outlook select Tools - Options
• Select the Mail Format Tab
• Select Signatures Button towards the bottom
• Select New Signature and give the signature a name e.g. My default Signature
In word (or similar) create the signature you require in the correct format. Copy this signature.
Paste the signature into the Edit Signature area which will be formatted correctly
In the Choose Default Signature area
• Select the Email account you wish to apply this signature to
• In new messages select the name of the signature - e.g. My default Signature
• Do the same if you wish the signature to be included in replies.
article was provided by Cardium and Your Office Anywhere - we provide
applications anywhere, documents anywhere, email anywhere and
Telephones Anywhere solutions. Please check our web site at
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011