Unable to access applications via RD Web Access
This issue is likeley to be a permissions problem please check the following.
For checking DCOM security settings:
1. Start the Component Services MMC snapin
2. Navigate to Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer
3. Right-click on My Computer and select properties
4. Go to the COM Security tab
5. Under Access Permissions, click the Edit Limits button
6. Ensure that TS Web Access Computers is in the list, with all of the permissions set to “allow”.
7. Under Launch and Activation Permissions, click the Edit Limits button
8. Ensure that TS Web Access Computers is in the list, with all of the permissions set to “allow”.
For checking WMI security settings:
1. Start the WMI Control MMC snapin
2. Right-click the WMI Control node and select properties
3. Go to the Security tab
4. Navigate to Root->CIMV2->TerminalServices
5. With TerminalServices selected, click the Security button
6. Ensure that TS Web Access Computers is in the list with Execute Methods, Enable Account, and Remote Enable set to "allow"
2. Verify the RD Session Host server's firewall allows WMI calls.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011