Note: Although you can add other users' mailboxes to your Outlook Folder List without having any permissions for their mailboxes, you will not be able to view them unless you have at least Reviewer permission.
- In Outlook 2010, from the File tab, select Account Settings. From the drop-down list, select Account Settings... . Highlight Microsoft Exchange, and click Change. Then, click More Settings... .
In Outlook 2007, from the Tools menu, select Account Settings... . Highlight Microsoft Exchange, and click Change. Then, click More Settings... .
In Outlook 2003, from the Tools menu, select E-mail Accounts... and then select View or change existing email accounts. Click Next. At the next screen, highlight Microsoft Exchange Server, and click Change. Then, click More Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Add... . This allows you to add mailboxes to your Outlook Folder List.
- In the "Add Mailbox" field, enter the email address of the person to whose mailbox you have shared access.
- You should now see the additional mailbox in the Folder List. (If you can't see the Folder List, select View, and then Folder List.) Any folders that a user gives you permission to access should be listed under the other person's mailbox. If you cannot expand the Folder List, the other person has not given you permission to access the mailbox.
- If you like, you can create a shortcut to a folder by dragging it to the Outlook Bar (the leftmost column visible).
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation, consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011