Uploading folders to SharePoint from your local PC
If you are using Windows Vista you need to install Service Pack 1.
To see if you have Service Pack one installed please refer to the
following KB article http://support.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=41
You can now browse your portal through Windows Explorer and
copy/paste/move documents from your hard drive into the portal or
between document libraries. You can also browse to this location from
within your Office 2003/2007 applications to open and save documents.
- Open Windows Explorer and select the Computer icon
- Right click Computer and select Add a Network Location
- Click Next twice
- Enter the full URL of your portal/SharePoint site (http://myportal.mydomain.com/) and click Next
- Enter your username and password
- Type in a decription for the network place (this is how it will appear in Windows Explorer) and click Next
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011