Limited functionality in Outlook Web Access for Exchange 2007
When ever you log into
Outlook Web Access you always get the limited version of Outlook Web
Access (Light) rather than the full version (Premium). When running OWA
light you will be unable to benefit from the following features that are
available in the premium version:
- Spell Checker
- Reading Pane
- Notifications and Reminders
- Weekly Calendar Views
- HTML Message Format
- Right Click Options
- Drag and Drop Items
Outlook Web Access Light Mode
Outlook Web Access Premium Mode
This issue can be caused by one of the following:
Browser Type - To use the full Outlook Web Access Premium you must use
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later. If you use any other browser such as
Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera when you log into OWA you will
automatically be given the light version.
2. When you logged into Outlook Web Access you ticked the box for OWA Light
3. You have the low visibility setting enabled within the Accessibility options.
Browser Type - This is pretty self explanatory. Either use Internet
Explorer or live with the light version of Outlook Web Access.
2. When you log into OWA make sure you dont tick the box "Use Outlook Web Access Light"
3. To check if you have the low vision setting enabled please do the following:
- Log into Outlook Web Access and open the Options (top right hand corner)
- Select Accessibility from the menu on the left and ensure the "Use the blind or low vision experience" is unticked.
- Click Save
- Close down Outlook Web Access and then log in again and you should now have full access to OWA.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011