Printing Specific Pages of E-Mails using Outlook 2007
Issue: When printing emails in Outlook 2007, the user is not given the option to select specific pages for printing.
Resolution: There two options for resolving this. First option can be carried out by following the steps below:
1. Printing through Browser View:
- Open an E-Mail that needs to be printed.
- Select Actions as show below:
3. From the option in the Actions drop down list, select ‘Open in Browser Mode’
4. A browser window will then open, displaying the content of the email. To print this, select ‘File’, then ‘Print’.
5. Select a page that needs to be printed and then select ‘Print’.
2. Service Pack 2:
The second option is to download and install Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Outlook 2007, as this includes the functionality to print specific pages within emails. MS Outlook Service Pack 2 is available for download on Microsoft’s website.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011