Unable to View Public Folder Content
If can no longer view the contents of your public folder even though
you have not changed any settings on you client please check the
- Open Outlook
- At the bottom left of the Outlook screen there are a number of
icons. Move your mouse over these icons and select the one labeled Folder List
- Expand the Public Folders list until you see the folder you wish to view
- Right click the folder and select Add to Favorites
- Click the Options button
- Tick Add subfolders of this folder and Add all subfolders
- Tick Automatically add new subfolders and Add all subfolders
- Click the Add button
- If you have a calendar folder or a contacts folder that you wish
to include then you will need to repeat the above process for each of
You should now be able to see your public folders within the appropriate view.
This occurs when public folder content is moved to another server
and you have previously a link through favorites. The link within
favorites points back to the old server rather than the new server.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011