To manually configure Outlook to connect to your YourOfficeAnyWhere mailbox, follow the steps detailed below.
1. Open Outlook. When prompted to add an email account, select Manual setup or additional server types then select Next*
2. On the next screen, select the service type as “Microsoft Exchange server or compatible service”.
3. On the Server settings screen:
A. Enter the server as YOA-E2K7-BE09.yoa.network
B. Enter your email address in the User Name field.
C. Select More Settings...
4. Select the Connection tab
5. Check the Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP checkbox and then select Exchange Proxy Settings.
6. A new window will appear. Enter webmail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk into the proxy server for Exchange field.
7. Ensure that both On fast networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP. And On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP are checked.
8. Set the Proxy authentication setting to Basic Authentication and select OK twice, then select Next.
9. You will then be prompted to enter your credentials for the mailbox. Once the credentials have been supplied the setup wizard should complete.
* If you are not prompted to set up and account when launching Outlook:
- To add an additional account to an existing Outlook profile, open the Control Panel and select Mail. Select Email Accounts, then click New...
- To create a new Outlook profile, open the Control Panel and select Mail. Select Show Profiles, then Add...
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation, consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011