The steps below will guide you through adding you’re your Office Anywhere exchange Mailbox to your iPhone.
1. To start, go to the home screen and tap the Settings Icon.
2. Tap on Mail.
3. Tap Add Account and then choose Exchange.
4. Type your email address into the email box and then tap Next.
5. Type your password into the password box and then tap Next.
6. Type the following details into the boxes presented and then tap Next.
Email – Type in your email address (should be prefilled).
Server – mail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk
Domain – This should be left blank.
Username – Enter your email address again.
Password – Type in your email password.
Description – Type in a description for the email account.
A certificate warning may appear. This should be accepted.
7. Select which information you would like to synchronise by taping the On/Off sliders and then tap Save.
Your email is now configured on your iPhone and can be accessed from the Mail app.
Your Office Anywhere offer a range of Cloud Computing services centred around our Hosted Remote Desktop platform; paid monthly and per user, hosted desktops enable access to core business applications from anywhere and on any device.Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2020