The steps below will guide you through adding your YourOfficeAnywhere Exchange mailbox to Outlook 2013.
1. Open Outlook and click Next on the welcome window.
2. Select Yes when asked if you want to configure an email account and then click Next.
3. Select Manual setup or additional server types at the bottom of the window and then click Next.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange or compatible service and click Next.
5. Enter the following details into the fields.
Server - SERV-EXCH-EX01
Username - Your YOA email address.
Use Cached Exchange Mode - This should be unchecked when configuring your email on a YOA hosted remote desktop server - but can be left enabled when setting up on your local computer.
6. Click on More Settings... and go to the Connection tab. Check Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP, and then click on Exchange Proxy Settings.
7. Configure the Microsoft Exchange Proxy Settings as follows.
Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange - mail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk
Check On fast networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP
Check On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP
Use this authentication when connecting to my proxy server for Exchange - Select Basic Authentication from the drop-down list.
When finished, click OK on this window and on the previous one. A prompt may appear which says that Outlook needs to be restarted, Click OK and then click Next.
8. A Windows Security window should appear asking for credentials. Enter your email address and password. Check Remember my credentials to prevent Outlook from prompting for a password each time it is opened. Click OK.
9. Click Finish. Outlook will then finalise the configuration and launch with your YOA mailbox configured.