Setting Up Your YOA Email On Your Android Device
The steps below will guide you through adding your YourOfficeAnywhere exchange mailbox to your Android device.
1. To start, go to the app menu and tap the Settings icon, and then tap Users & accounts.
2. Tap on Add account.
3. Choose Exchange.
4. Type your email address into the email box and then tap Manual Setup.
5. Choose Exchange.
6. Type your password into the password box, and then tap Next.
7. Type the following details in the boxes presented and then tap Next.
Domain\Username – Type in your email address (should be prefilled).
Password – Type in your email password (should be prefilled).
Server – mail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk
All other options can be left as default.
8. A Remote security administration message will appear. Tap OK.
9. Tap Activate this device admin app to allow the mailbox to be added to your device.
10. Give the new account a name/description if desired, then tap Next to complete the mailbox setup process.
Your email is now configured on your Android device and can be accessed from the Mail/Gmail app.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation, consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011
5. Type in your password into the password box and then tap Next.