Setting up your Your Office Anywhere E-Mail Account on your Android 8.0 Device
The steps below will guide you through adding your YourOfficeAnywhere exchange mailbox to your Android device.
1. To start, go to the app menu and tap the Settings icon, and then tap Users & accounts.
2. Tap on Add account.
3. Choose Exchange.
4. Type your email address into the email box and then tap Manual Setup.
5. Choose Exchange.
6. Type your password into the password box, and then tap Next.
7. Type the following details in the boxes presented and then tap Next.
Domain\Username – Type in your email address (should be prefilled).
Password – Type in your email password (should be prefilled).
Server – mail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk
All other options can be left as default.
8. A Remote security administration message will appear. Tap OK.
9. Tap Activate this device admin appto allow the mailbox to be added to your device.
10. Give the new account a name/description if desired, then tap Nextto complete the mailbox setup process.
Your email is now configured on your Android device and can be accessed from the Mail/Gmail app.
Your Office Anywhere offer a range of Cloud Computing services centred around our Hosted Remote Desktop platform; paid monthly and per user, hosted desktops enable access to core business applications from anywhere and on any device.Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2020