The steps below will guide you through adding your YourOfficeAnywhere Exchange mailbox to Outlook.
1. Open Outlook and click Next on the welcome window.
2. Select Yes when asked if you want to configure an email account and then click Next.
3. Ensure Email Account is selected and enter the following information into the boxes:
Your Name - Enter your name or a display name if it is a generic mailbox (e.g. Info, enquiries .etc)
Email Address - Enter your YOA email address
Password - Enter your password for your YOA mailbox into both of the boxes.
4. Outlook will now search for your email server settings and automatically configure your mailbox.
A Windows Security window may appear asking for credentials. Enter your email address and password. Check Remember my credentials to prevent Outlook from prompting for a password each time it is opened. Click OK.
5. Once it is complete the screen will change to show three green ticks and a message to say it is complete.
Click Finish. Outlook will then finalise the configuration and launch with your YOA mailbox configured.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation, consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2017