The steps below will guide you through adding your Your Office Anywhere exchange Mailbox to your iPhone.
1. To start, from the home screen, tap the Settings Icon.
2. Tap on Passwords & Accounts.
3. Tap Add Account and then choose Microsoft Exchange.
4. Type in the required email address into the Email field and a desired mailbox Description, and then tap Next.
5. A prompt will appear asking to either Sign In or Configure Manually. Tap Configure Manually.
6. Type the mailbox password into the Password field and then tap Next.
7. Type in the following details into the relevant fields and then tap Next.
Email – The email address should be pre-filled.
Server – mail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk
Domain – This should be left blank.
Username – Enter the required email address.
Password – Type in the mailbox password.
Description – Type in a description for the email account.
8. Select which information you would like to synchronise by tapping the On/Off sliders and then tap Save.
Your email is now configured on your iPhone and can be accessed from the Mail app.
Your Office Anywhere offer a range of Cloud Computing services centred around our Hosted Remote Desktop platform; paid monthly and per user, hosted desktops enable access to core business applications from anywhere and on any device.Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2020