E-Mail Stops Working
Your Outlook client will not connect to your mailbox even though it has worked recently. Outlook Web Access work fine.
Confirm your server settings are correct using the following process.
1. Close Outlook
2. Open the mail icon from within control panel
3. Click E-Mail Accounts
4. Enter you password if prompted
5. Select Microsoft Exchange from the list and click Change
6. In the box labeled Microsoft Exchange Server enter one of the following:
a. If your exchange server ends in cardiumsolutions.hosted enter
b. If your exchange server ends in yoa.network enter
7. Click Next and
8. Log into Outlook as normal.
If this does not resolve your issue please contact the helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011