Importing accounts from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007
If you have any other e-mail accounts that you wish to use with Outlook 2007 then you need to import these accounts into Outlook 2007 using the following procedure.
1. Open Outlook 2007
2. From the file menu select Import/Export
3. Select the account type and click Next
4. The following fields should be automatically picked up from your Outlook Express account.
- Display Name
- E-Mail Address
- Server Details
5. Enter the password for the account you want to import and click Next
6. Click Next for connection type
7. Click Finish
Your account will now be imported into Outlook 2007. When you want to send a message using this new account click New Message and the click the account button to select the account to send the message from.
If you have multiple account you need to repeat this process for each account.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011