Configuring Your YOA Exchange Mailbox On Your iPhone (iOS8)
The steps below will guide you through adding your YourOfficeAnywhere exchange mailbox to your iPhone.
Start by tapping the Settings icon…
Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars….
Tap Add Account and then Exchange…
Next, type in your email address and password and then the Next button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
You will then be presented with another screen which looks similar to the last but it will have some more fields to fill in…
- Email - Enter your entire email address using all lowercase letters.
- Server – Enter the YOA mail server. (webmail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk)
- Domain - Leave this field empty.
- Username - Enter in your email address again.
- Password - Enter in the password for your email account.
- Description - Enter a descriptive name for your account. .
Messages regarding certificates may pop up. These need to be accepted.
On the last screen, tap the ON/OFF buttons to select which information to synchronise with the Exchange server and your iPhone, then tap the Save button when you’re finished.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation, consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Tel: 01282 500318 | Web: www.cardium.co.uk | Web: www.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011