I get lots of SPAM in my Inbox rather than my Junk E-Mail Folder
Messages that are obviously SPAM are being delivered directly to your inbox rather than the Junk E-Mail folder.
Ensure you have junk E-Mail filtering switched on:
- Open Internet Explorer and browse to the YourOfficeAnyWhere webmail service – http://webmail.yourofficeanywhere.co.uk/
- Enter your e-mail address and password when prompted.
- Click the Options button in the top right hand part of the Outlook Web Access window.On the left hand side you will see a list of configurable options.
- Click Junk E-Mail to display the junk E-Mail options.
- Select Automatically filter junk e-mail and then click Save.
- Close Outlook Web Access and log into Outlook 2007
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011