How to add a VLAN tag to a Polycom phone (330 331)
In order for the Polycom phones to correctly connect to VLAN20 each handset must be configured.
- Power on the phone and select the “Setup” button
- Enter the password of “456”
- Use the up\down key to select “Ethernet settings”
- Edit the VLAN ID
- Enter the number “e.g. 20” on the VLAN id option this should match the VLAN tag on the switch
- Save the setting and restart.
Cardium offer services including Cloud Computing using Microsoft
Remote Desktop Services paid for monthly and per user, installation,
consultancy and virtualisation best practises.
Company Registration 5135448 VAT registration 834 5840 16
Your Office Anywhere, Cardium Outsourcing, Unit 4, Dominion Court, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB, UK.
© Your Office Anywhere 2011